I just slipped in by a whisker before the 1 year anniversary of my last blog post. Shame shame shame. Here is a quick overview of the year.
- Our team has grown and we are now four strong. Pam, Sandra, Amanda and myself.
- We have created 12 colour collections of 6 brand new colours each all with stitchery designs.
- There have been new designs which I will introduce very soon.
- Pam has designed a great thread case for storing threads and projects.
- We are launching a thread club in 2014 for the first time.
- The AQM was very inspiring and we have alot of ideas for 2014.
- Some great work has been produced by some very talented designers featuring CGT products.
Here are a couple of photos where you may see some of these exciting new things that all deserve a blog post each.