Cottage Garden Threads could not exist without the hard work of The CG Team (and coffee). We thought it about time we gave you a peek into the threadshed. There are a couple of people missing from these photos but if I have to, I'll even hide in their rubbish bins get a snapshot.
1. Flowers from the garden.
2. Sandra performing mechanical revolution systems (winding)
3. Sandra performing thread packaging preparation (twisting)
4. More flowers
5. Mac - Stationary inspector ( staple box openerer)
6. Entry to the Thread Shed
7. Mac - Hygienist (Nanny's sweat wiperer)
8. Mia - Organisational operations manager (Threadputawayerer)
9. Mac - Occupational health and safety therapist (backruberer)
10. Wil - Dye process preparation (hand towel roller and putawayerer)
11. Mac - Crisis counsellor (hug and kisserer)
12. Over the side fence.
13. Pam - Owner, operator, dyer, stresser, packer, twister, winder, PR, Nanny, Mum, Friend, Boss...and much much more.
Brenda - Motivator, designer (bum kicker)
Leon - Engineer (Very clever man)
Nanna Gwen - Caterer, assistant (Nothing beats Nanna's cooking!)
Me - Apprentice dyer, office girl, packer, twister, coffee maker, idea makeruperer and some other stuff.